11/06/2010

Earth Chronicles - Zecharia Sitchin

Earth History

sacredsarrah | November 03, 2010
In honor of Zecharia Sitchin's passing (Oct 9th), I offer this short outline of his marvelous, momentous works that brought to light the truth of our origin in planet earth. For additional information, please see www.sitchin.com

Earth Chronicles
A Tribute to Zecharia Sitchin
 

 
 Zecharia Sitchin and Toni

This tribute to Zecharia Sitchin gives you a very small glimpse of the extensive translation work contained in over one dozen books Zecharia wrote during his 90 years.  From the history of the Middle East to the settling of South America, from the pyramids of Egypt to those of the Yucatan, Sitchin takes the reader on an epic voyage with absolute clarity and brilliance.

Zecharia's work is so specific and detailed that during my trip to Egypt in 2000 I could easily read the writings, carvings and paintings thanks to studying his books.

Enjoy this week's video in honor of Zecharia Sitchin HERE



Zecharia Sitchin - The Earth Chronicles


Sphinx
 

I am honored to dedicate this issue of the Sacred Spaces newsletter to the memory of Zecharia Sitchin and his half century of translation, insatiable curiosity and persistent interrogatories into the origin of homo sapiens.  He was a man of integrity without the pomp and circumstance of the need for fame.  Sitchin's notoriety came unbidden during his beginning endeavors expanding into larger, more extensive groups of people wanting nothing more than to sit and listen to this quiet, humble man.

I have often been asked why I present Sitchin's work or why I believe it is true.  How does the work of a student of Hebrew, Akkadian and Sumerian blend into the work and offerings of Sacred Spaces?  And, of course, as in every walk of life, there are also the nay-sayers who doubt the validity of Sitchin's work.  Quoting him in the January 10, 2010 New York Times article, "Well, you could start by calling me the most controversial 89-year-old man in New York," Mr. Sitchin says. "Or you could just say I write books. I understand you've got to have an opening sentence, but describing my theories in a sentence, or even something like a newspaper article, is impossible. It will make me look silly."

Continue reading HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment