Pages

▼

9/30/2026

I Looked Into His AI Warning. It Got Worse.

 


In this investigation, I follow the debate over AI governance, Big Tech, Anthropic, the Gates Foundation, TerraPower, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Event 201 and the Fourth Industrial Revolution—and I ask who gets to write the rules as AI becomes embedded in everyday life…or you know, the data center eyesore across from your neighborhood. The timing really couldn't be stranger. On September 29, President Trump signed an executive order directing the executive branch to use “Super Intelligence” (SI) in place of “Artificial Intelligence” (AI). We’re rebranding, y’all.



#Meta #MarkZuckerberg #BillGates #AIWarning #ArtificialIntelligence #SuperIntelligence #AIGovernance #Event201 #FourthIndustrialRevolution #BigTech #DataCenters #WhoWatchesTheWatchers #Technocracy #ProblemReactionSolution #TerraPower #Anthropic #Microsoft #NVIDIA Meta, Mark Zuckerberg, ColdFusion, Frances Haugen, Arturo Behar, Chamath Palihapitiya, Meta legal troubles, social media addiction lawsuits, multi-state attorney general settlement, Section 230 liability, product design flaws, infinite scroll, push notifications, engagement algorithms, teen mental health crisis, $29 billion fines, 7,000 active lawsuits, 100,000 arbitration cases, Tobacco Master Settlement parallel, algorithmic harms, tech whistleblowers, digital safety regulations, social media litigation, engagement hacking

No comments:

Post a Comment