Here is where the Buddha in me taps the brakes. Fear is the oldest trick in the book. She says it plain: she is not telling you Russia turned loose a weapon. She is laying out the weird stack. September 25, 2026, the date they hang on the lab accident, is the same day Taylor Swift drops a song called "Patient Zero." Six years, six months, and six days after California's COVID stay-at-home order. Annie Jacobsen's book, out July 28, walks a made-up plague out of a Siberian lab, antibiotic-proof, and the review even uses the words "patient zero." I lived through 2020. I watched the script get read before the scene started. I am not saying these dots are chained together. I am saying when the same words show up in a song, a book, and a lab headline in the same season, a regular guy from down South is allowed to shake his head. Watch the video. Write the dates down. Do not let a headline rent space in your nervous system. The Kingdom is still within you. Breathe. Look. Then decide.
Hey, it's me, Buddy Huggins, the Buddha from Mississippi, and I put these two videos on the same page because they are asking the same question from two different years. Reallygraceful is looking at the Russia plague headlines out of Irkutsk, a broken test tube, a story that changes by the hour, a song called "Patient Zero," and a book about a Siberian lab accident, and she is saying hmm, not case closed. Shaking My Head Productions is running the older tape, "Lockstep Into Operation Dark Winter," the 2010 Rockefeller scenario where a pandemic is the door to tighter top-down control, and the 2001 Dark Winter exercise that already walked officials through a smallpox terror drill. I do not endorse either one of them as the so-called truth. I am looking for the truth myself. One coincidence is a coincidence. Two on the same blog is a lead. You watch both, you write the dates down, and you decide. Fear is still the weapon. The Kingdom is still within you.


No comments:
Post a Comment