We’re dedicated to securing your information to keep you safe. We have added suitable electronic, physical and managerial safeguards to protect the information that we collect from the Web.
A cookie is a small file that needs permission to be added to your computer’s hard drive. After you agree, the cookie is added and it assists with Web traffic as well as letting you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow Web applications to personalize your experience by tailoring themselves to the things you like and the things you don’t. Cookies gather and maintain information about you and the pages you visit, so we can keep track of our Web traffic. This allows us to make the necessary adjustments to keep the site relevant. Cookies never give us access to your personal information or access to your computer. Most Web browsers automatically allow cookies to access your hard drive, but you can turn cookies off in your settings. However, taking this step will adversely affect your Web surfing experience. Cookies are also used to show you our ads when you visit various websites. You can opt out of Google’s cookies via this link.
Links to Other Sites
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Intersticle.com has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement. For claimed infringement notifications, please contact us.
Anyone who alleges a violation of his or her intellectual property must submit the following documentation to the company:
* The electronic or physical signature of an authorized representative for the owner of the allegedly infringed material.
* An identification of any and all works that have allegedly been infringed, identification of the allegedly infringed material, and its location on the company’s website. The identification must be specific as to the exact location of the material that the owner wishes to see removed.
* Contact information of the party contacting the company. This includes name, phone number, mailing address and email address.
* A statement that the contacting party has a good-faith belief that the alleged infringed material is unauthorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent or the law.
* A statement that the information provided in the complaint is true and accurate and that the agent contacting the company is authorized to do so under the penalty of perjury.
After we receive the infringement notification, our policy is to immediately remove the infringed material or deny access to it.