9/04/2013

Road to the Ironman Triathlon - ONE MILE AT A TIME - SUN GAZING HOW IT WORKS




https://www.facebook.com/IAmBuddyTheBuddhaFromMississippi

https://www.facebook.com/buddyhuggins

We speak life or death with ever words that preceded out of are mouths is life or death.  I made a conscious choice to change the only thing that I can change,  that is the way I think.  I don't just believe,  I know with all my bean we Create Our Reality with are thoughts.

I'll keep on speaking life to my body my Cell my Atoms and my DNA.   I'll keep pushing myself to become stronger faster,  to become that I say I am.

I speak with the resurrected power of the I am,  that I am becoming younger,
I speak that I am,  becoming that of a 21 year old Elite Olympic athlete  specialize in decathlon triathlon.   ~ Buddy Huggins



"The Buddha"

Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much
as your own unguarded thoughts.
Develop the mind of equilibrium.
You will always be getting praise and blame,
but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:
follow the calmness, the absence of pride.
Sutta Nipata

One day Ananda, who had been thinking deeply about things for a while, turned to the Buddha and exclaimed:
"Lord, I've been thinking- spiritual friendship is at least half of the spiritual life!"
The Buddha replied: "Say not so, Ananda, say not so. Spiritual friendship is the whole of the spiritual life!"
Samyutta Nikaya, Verse 2

In what is seen, there should be just the seen;
In what is heard, there should be just the heard;
In what is sensed, there should be just the sensed;
In what is thought, there should be just the thought.
He should not kill a living being, nor cause it to be killed, nor should he incite another to kill.
Do not injure any being, either strong or weak in the world.
Sutta Nipata II,14

These teachings are like a raft, to be abandoned once you have crossed the flood.
Since you should abandon even good states of mind generated by these teachings,
How much more so should you abandon bad states of mind!

Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
The Dhammapada

In Aryans' Discipline, to build a friendship is to build wealth,
To maintain a friendship is to maintain wealth and
To end a friendship is to end wealth.
Cakkavatti Sutta, Patika Vagga, Dighanikaya

"If beings knew, as I know, the results of sharing gifts, they would not enjoy their gifts without sharing them with others, nor would the taint of stinginess obsess the heart and stay there. even if it were their last and final bit of food, they would not enjoy its use without sharing it, if there were anyone to receive it"
Itivuttaka 18

One should follow a man of wisdom who rebukes one for one's faults, as one would follow a guide to some buried treasure.
To one who follows such a wise man, it will be an advantage and not a disadvantage.
Dhammapada 76





//////




No comments:

Post a Comment