12/18/2009

TIME OF THE SIXTH SUN





TIME OF THE SIXTH SUN

A film about the shift in global awareness
and the expansion of consciousness
as we move beyond

2012

From the Americas to Africa, from Tibet to Australasia, these times are seen as pivotal
in the evolution of mankind. Ancient prophecies speak of massive earth changes
and of a huge shift in planetary consciousness….

…As financial and political systems collapse around us and society fragments, the world is increasingly looking for answers.
Our Ancestors understood our symbiotic relationship
to the Earth and the Elements and foresaw the collapsing of an unsustainable world.


It is time for us to consciously dream a new future.


“There will be no shift of the ages outside of ourselves” (Carl Calleman)
A FILM ABOUT A JOURNEY TO THE HEART - FUNDED FROM THE HEART
We need your help to make this vision become a reality
Thank you and Bless you





Anticipated Release Date: Late 2010



The beautiful music of Anima inspired the making
of this video about the Sixth Sun phenomenon.

Special thanks to Cynthia Signet for the Sixth Sun guide.
Music available on: http://www.animacreations.co.uk/



Bookmark and Share




I AM 'That' I AM

My Heart reaches out
And touches
The twilight rays
Upon the mountain peak,

And I become aware
I AM
The rays and the mountain peak.

The turquoise water
Married to the sky
Of evening’s soft approach
Beckons to my smiling soul,

And I become aware
I AM
The water and the sky.

The wailing wind blows
Through mountain forests
Eager for its
Powerful embrace,

And I become aware
I AM
The wind and the mountain forest.

Each thing my senses
Fall upon draws me in
And I become aware
I AM it.

And I remember Who I AM,
I remember What I AM,
I remember I AM ONE with All That Is
I remember I AM ‘That’ I AM.


From the New CD: Yesterday - Today - Tomorrow, NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment