8/15/2010

Robert Anton Wilson On The Acceleration To 2012




I have called this video 'Robert Anton Wilson On The Acceleration To 2012' because his Jumping Jesus Phenomenon was about an acceleration in knowledge that seems to be heading towards a critical point then, and R.A.W himself said in an interview:
"I get about as far as 2012 in my future projections, then I can't imagine beyond that. So much is going to change by then."

Asked 'What do you see coming along up to 2012', he answered:
"In Leary's terms, I think about one-third of the West now understands the neuro-somatic circuit, and some techniques for activating it. I think that's going to reach fifty to fifty-one percent pretty soon - and that will be a major cultural change. I think more and more understanding of the neuro-genetic and meta-programming circuits are coming along.
It's very obvious that quantum physics, parapsychology and all the work they're doing attaching brain scanners to Yogis and Zen masters means we're going to learn a great deal about the non-local quantum circuit. I think the history of mysticism has been sort of like a bunch of firecrackers with two or three going off every century. With the LSD revolution it became two or three every month and now it's moving up to two or three every week. I see a real acceleration in consciousness, just like in technology. "

Robert Anton Wilson

Videos: 20 *_*





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment