11/11/2011

11-11-11~ Stargate Activation of Divine Love ~

Uploaded by on Nov 5, 2011

Invocation for the 11:11:11 Stargate Activation of Divine Love
Mp3 download http://www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm
Elders Transmission http://www.pleiadianlight.net/page10t.htm

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays; El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

As I now connect into the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
I link with Light workers, starseeded ones and all the Beings of Light from On High,
assisting in the ascension process of Mother Earth.
Wrapped in the Platinum Flame of Universal Christ Consciousness,
I now align to the inner earth Sun, the Golden Solar Sun disc of light within my heart, the Sun, the Central Sun and Great Central Sun,
and now experience myself within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now bring my focus to Arkansas and the recoding of the Golden Solar Sun Disc within the crystal vortex of Arkansas.
As a Child of the Sun, I am now taken in a Planetary Merkaba Vehicle of Light into this Crystalline City of Light within Arkansas containing this Golden Solar Sun Disc and celestial vibrations of Divine Light.
Greeted and welcomed as an initiate of Light,
I now assist in the recoding of the Golden Solar Sun Disc.
As this occurs, the Platinum Flame of Universal Christ Consciousness expands exponentially through the 144 Crystalline Unity Grid of Divine Love,
unlocking the new DNA encodings through the activation of all the Golden Solar Sun Disc discs and the 12 helices of Light,
bringing through a deeper level of empowerment, Love and wisdom,
and further amplified through the universal axiatonal lines.
As I now release and transmute my human mis-creations,
I experience these increased light frequencies within my body and energy field,
downloading and activating the new DNA encodings of Light.

I now find myself within the Crystalline City of Light within Lake Titicaca, assisting in igniting this stargate of Divine Love as this ascension portal of Light.
Wrapped in this Pink-Orange Flame of Divine Love and Illumined Truth, I now activate the ascension key codes of Divine Love within my Self through the embrace of the Divine Mother and all the Divine Feminine archetypes of Light.

I now find my Self within the Crystalline City of Light within Sedona,
surrounded in the Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness and the Overlighting of the Divine Father and all the Divine Masculine archetypes and Beings of Light from On High.

I now experience the merging of my Divine Masculine and Feminine archetypes of Light through the embrace of the Lake Titicaca and Sedona stargates and vortices of Light.
As this occurs, I experience my spiritual ascension through the Lake Titicaca stargate and the Grace of Mother/Father God,
as my chakras start to merge in One Unified Column of Light,
as I truly become this Flame of Divine Love.

And now, as I actualize the new DNA encodings of empowerment, Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness, I experience this fifth dimensional Portal of Divine Love and the remembrance of the Golden Age of Atlantis.
As I step into the remembrance of my Highest Potential through the Patterns of Perfection as a sacred Master Being, a Divine Flame of Love and initiate of Light through this Portal of Divine Love,
I now experience my I Am Avatar Blueprint of Light being activated within my body and energy field through the merging with my I Am Presence, linking me into the Group I Am Avatar Body of Light.

I now find my Self back within this Crystalline Healing City of Light within Sedona, experiencing different healing chambers, breathing chambers, DNA activation chambers, colors, healing rays and fragrances and Light modules, and now an Embassy of Peace, with the knowing that this is the reality for this New Earth.





Uploaded by on Oct 10, 2009




/////////

No comments:

Post a Comment