20 Powerful Earl Nightingale Quotes on Time, Courage and Success
1. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.
2. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
3. Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.
4. All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination.
5. The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.
6. Picture yourself in your mind’s eye as having already achieved this goal. See yourself doing the things you’ll be doing when you’ve reached your goal.
7. There is a time when one must decide either to risk everything to fulfill one’s dreams or sit for the rest of one’s life in the backyard.
8. People are where they are because that is exactly where they really want to be–whether they will admit that or not.
9. We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light.
10. The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice… it is conformity.
11. Don’t concern yourself with the money. Be of service … build … work … dream … create! Do this and you’ll find there is no limit to the prosperity and abundance that will come to you.
12. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.
13. Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.
14. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
15. Get into a line that you will find to be a deep personal interest, something you really enjoy spending twelve to fifteen hours a day working at, and the rest of the time thinking about.
16. The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else.
17. A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
18. Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.
19. Whenever we’re afraid, it’s because we don’t know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.
20. We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within.