5/17/2018

Time is not what we been told




This is just me speaking from my heart.  I am finding there is a way for me to tell you guys about my life and my awakening.  It has been hard in the passed too speak my heart.  As I move forward I will not let fear stop me from looking in my video camera and making the the best videos that I know I can make.  Thanks so much to you that are seeing my life story coming to life on YouTube.
I love each one of you,  Thanks  


About the clip I used in my video:
FILM DESCRIPTION:
Michael Newman (Adam Sandler) seems to have it all but his wife, Donna (Kate Beckinsale), is increasingly frustrated by the amount of time he has to spend at work. Michael cannot find time to be at home until he meets an eccentric inventor (Christopher Walken) who gives him a universal remote that controls time. At first he happily skips the boring times until he realizes the remote is in control of his life and he learns to cherish all the precious moments with his family.

CREDITS:
TM & © Sony (2006)
Cast: Adam Sandler, David Hasselhoff
Director: Frank Coraci

Video Original Source link:  https://youtu.be/yywlulXZ0ls
Click (2006) - I'm A Fat Guy Scene (7/10) | Movieclips

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as 

criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that 

might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.

BUDDY HUGGINS does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the 

intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by 

email at buddyhuggins@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Road to the Ironman Triathlon - ONE MILE AT A TIME  

My Social Media links:

Support Me Here At This Link
http://www.twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins


Bio
I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is cooperating.  

By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha   : )



















//////


No comments:

Post a Comment