5/01/2018

Time Is A Useful Illusion



I use this knowing to become younger and younger. I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is cooperating. ~ BH








Image result for Jesse Elder

Image result for Jesse Elder

Image result for Jesse Elder









#SoulContract #TwinFlame #NBOC #Marylouhoullis #5DPerspective #2016Election #hottest #Empowering #teachings, #interviews, and #information that can #awaken #unconsciousness and bring #conscious #awareness and #enlightenment of #metaphysical and #esoteric 
#timeless #truths & #transformational information #shifting #awareness into greater #realms of #cosmic #reality #bringing #heaven to #earth. We are here as #cocreators of a #New #world of #love, #harmony and #peace



////////



No comments:

Post a Comment