6/19/2018

This is how I AM healing my body and mind and transform my life







When we align Your Thoughts and Feelings, We start Rewiring our Brains and recondition our bodies to make lasting changes.

Visit Dr Joe Dispenza website to learn more: http://www.drjoedispenza.com/

For 14 years and more I have been working on my mind and body to heal and transform my life.  By watching video like Dr. Joe Dispenza telling his story of how he has healed his life.  

Dr. Joe Dispenza is a New York Times best-selling author, international lecturer, researcher, and educator.

He focuses on the intersection of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics, driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness.

Dr. Joe Dispenza teaches people to rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.

His latest book Becoming Supernatural, explains how common people are doing the uncommon.


Video Original Source link:  https://youtu.be/roxgwKlw9d4
Work Of:  Natural Remedies - YouTube Link Below:

Video Original Source link:  https://youtu.be/i4Wirfsow8w
Work Of:  London Real  - YouTube Link Below:


FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.

BUDDY HUGGINS does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at buddyhuggins@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Road to the Ironman Triathlon - ONE MILE AT A TIME  

My Social Media links:

Support Me Here At This Link
http://www.twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins
 http://dyslexiathegift.blogspot.com/ Dyslexia A Gift Store 


Bio
I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is cooperating.  

By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha   : )



////////




No comments:

Post a Comment