8/19/2018

My story of being censored on YouTube

Image result for shadowban buddy Huggins



This is just My story of being censored on YouTube. My ability to tell stories will evolve and continue to grow.   I am dedicated to become the best YouTuber that I can be.
I need your help like my video subscribe and leave a comment.
It will help.  Thanks for your help.  Like I say in this video,  my video will be getting better.  So be sure and click the "Bell" when you subscribe to get my latest videos.


#YouTubecensorship #censorship #mystory
#ozarks #ozarkmo #ky3 #ky3tv #ky3news #kspr33 #kspr #ksprtv #ksprnews #springfieldmo #RogersvilleMO #BransonMO #news #fox3 #fox4 #fox5 #cnn #abc #cbs #nbc #wlbg #wabg #wxv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Road to the Ironman Triathlon - ONE MILE AT A TIME  

My Social Media links:

Support Me Here At This Link
http://www.twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins twitter.com/#!/buddyhuggins
http://dyslexiathegift.blogspot.com/ Dyslexia A Gift Store 


Bio
I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is cooperating.  

By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha   : )









///////



No comments:

Post a Comment