10/10/2018

Time Is a Useful Illusion - I know this to be a truth. ~ BH






You have been conditioned to believe that the Past, Present, and Future are all separate, sequential experiences. Yet this is simply a useful illusion. Linear time (as we know it) does not exist.


Welcome to Jesse Elder's YouTube channel. Dedicated to your freedom, power and control over your life, this is where you'll find the spiritual and mental "Mi...
Aug 15, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
Jesse Elder 1,041 views. New · 5:17 · 20 videos Play all Love & RelationshipsJesse Elder · My Simple ...
Aug 17, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
75 videos Play all Spirituality & Inner ExperienceJesse Elder · The World's Most Dangerous Meditation ...
Jul 11, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
You don't want more money. You don't want a better job or even a perfect relationship. There's only one ...
Jun 20, 2018
Jesse Elder Presents ... Join Jesse for an evening of transformation, growth and connection. ... I would highly ...
May 7, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
The World's Most Dangerous Meditation (Intro to Meditation Part 4/4) - Duration: 15:10. Jesse Elder 15,630 ...
Aug 1, 2017 - Uploaded by Neurohacker
learn more at https://neurohacker.com Jesse Elder talks about how he upgrades his hardware and the ...
Apr 6, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
If you're tired of a sleep cycle that involves ZERO SLEEP, then this will help you say goodbye to your day, rest ...
Aug 30, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
Big dreams don't seem so big when you stop chasing the future and fall in love with the process instead. Want ...
Aug 6, 2018 - Uploaded by Jesse Elder
It” is going to happen... To everyone, eventually. How we think about it while we are here deeply affects how we ...

Image result for Jesse Elder buddyhuggins

Image result for Jesse Elder buddyhuggins



I use this knowing to become younger and younger. I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is cooperating. ~ BH








Image result for Jesse Elder

Image result for Jesse Elder

Image result for Jesse Elder









#SoulContract #TwinFlame #NBOC #Marylouhoullis #5DPerspective #2016Election #hottest #Empowering #teachings, #interviews, and #information that can #awaken #unconsciousness and bring #conscious #awareness and #enlightenment of #metaphysical and #esoteric 
#timeless #truths & #transformational information #shifting #awareness into greater #realms of #cosmic #reality #bringing #heaven to #earth. We are here as #cocreators of a #New #world of #love, #harmony and #peace



//////




No comments:

Post a Comment