1/23/2019

FLAT EARTH - Himawari 8 Satellite DEBUNKED - Joe Rogan SMASHED

FAKING SPACE - S2:E2 - Himawari Hoax | 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇








I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY. THEY ARE A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION GROUP WHO PROPAGATE LIES ABOUT TRUE FLAT EARTH THEORIES AND OVERALL TRUTH MOVEMENT. This channel has gotten a lot bigger than I ever imagined and therefore I'm unable to respond to every comment on every video. I do welcome an email from you if you have feedback or questions - paulontheplane@gmail.com. Vulgar comments and language will not be tolerated. I report all comments I feel are inappropriate. Well thought-out comments using critical thinking and asking legitimate questions without insulting or belittling are welcomed. If you are just here to cause problems, your comments will be removed and/or reported. Thanks for watching.


///////


No comments:

Post a Comment