1/13/2019

let me tell you about a man named Tupelo Joe that could do miracles!




Tupelo Joe, Joe Turner was 91 when I met him back August 2003. He was friends with my newly-acquired friendship with Emily Lemley. I had only known Emily for about a week when she told me Joe was coming to town. I had just met Emily two days after my Awakening August 17th 2003. So this video gives you a little insight into Emily and Joe Turner. #awaken #conscious #awareness #enlightenment #Empowering #teachings #metaphysical #esoteric #timeless #truths #transformational #shifting


I do not have any photos of Tupelo Joe Turner.  If you see this and know Joe contact me please.


Image result for Emily LemleyRelated image
Emily Lemley

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, text




///////



No comments:

Post a Comment