3/31/2019

Bicycle Commute to the Caves of Springfield Underground in Missouri

Springfield Underground - Most Unusual Bicycle Commute on YouTube



Goat Rides Bikes <<<< - Way COOL VIDEOS

Come along we me on the coolest, most unusual bicycle commute on YouTube! (to be debated I'm sure) Into the Springfield Underground we go.




//////



I work in a massive underground complex! My commute is very unique, check it out.
Underground Food Storage Facility in Springfield, Missouri.

🐐-- My Bike Shops --🚲 Bicycle Outlet 4121 S Fremont Ave #120 Springfield, MO 65804 417-887-6424 Sunshine Bike Shop 1926 E Sunshine St Springfield, MO 65804 (417) 883-1113

#UndergroundinMissouri #goatridesbikes #obsessivecyclingdisorder #terralacabra #occamvasco #everycyclistsafer #harlequinbarwrap #ozarks #ozarkmo #ky3 #ky3tv #ky3news #kspr33 #kspr #ksprtv #ksprnews #springfieldmo #RogersvilleMO #BransonMO

//////




No comments:

Post a Comment