2/02/2022

My Granddaughters Compilation Video of Alyssa Learning to walk over the years



Compilation Video of Alyssa Learning to walk over the years,  My Granddaughters. 
My daughter Brittany Greer made this video of my granddaughters Alyssa learning to walk over the years.  I am so proud of my daughter and granddaughter!  Never give up and never stop believing in miracles! Alyssa has come so far! 

Watch my latest video to see a compilation video of Alyssa learning to walk over the years. It’s truly inspiring to see how far she’s come!

#disability #disabilityawareness #innerstrength #disabilitytiktok #kidsoftiktok #specialneeds #specialneedsmom #walking #physicaltherapy #milestone #journey #miracle #alyssagreer
#KY3 #ky3news #KOLR10News #ozarksfoxam #KOLR10 #KOLR #ozarks #ozarkmo #springfieldmo #BransonMO #finishstrong417 #ksprnews #kspr33 #kspr #ozarksfox #ozarknewsletter #ksprtv




//////




No comments:

Post a Comment