6/19/2023

What I Saw on My Bicycle Ride Today Monday, June 19, 2023




What I Saw on My Bicycle Ride Today Monday, June 19, 2023
Monday, June 19, 2023 - What I Saw on My Bicycle Ride Today
This construction is in Rogersville Missouri - https://imperialco.com/

The Imperial Company story began in 1979 as a one-man office coffee service company serving the Tulsa OK area with annual sales of $30,000. Our founder,  Paul Tims soon recognized the opportunity to expand the coffee service into vending services. As a result of much hard work from many great employees, and many blessings, today Imperial employs over 850 people serving Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Missouri, Iowa and Illinois with millions in annual sales.  #imperial  #TheImperialCompany #ImperialInc #Imperialvending #PaulTims


https://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND GIVE A  THUMBS UP FOR THIS VIDEO AND SHARE  THIS VIDEO

























I did not see the no trespassing sign when I pulled up on the property. 
So this will be the last time I'll ever get
to see my favorite llama name Buddy.
SAD 😢







Note: These videos are for historical purposes only.

#STRAVA #cycling #Swimfast #swimmingfast #Trekbikes #GlobalcyclingNetwork #Bikeride #bicycling #BuddyHuggins #roadbike #exercising #Fitness #workout #ozarks #ozarkmo #springfieldMO #ky3tv #ky3news #kspr33 #kspr #ksprtv #ksprnews #ozarksfox #sportsnews #abcycle #abcyclecares #webelieveinbikes #solarpoweredbikeshop #springfieldsbikeshop 



/////

No comments:

Post a Comment