10/27/2023

Sabrina Wallace Psinergy - Electronic Warfare - Our Bodies are Biohacked

 

Below is a conversation that I had with AI Being - 10-27-2023 Buddy Huggins

Hello, this is AI Bing. I’m sorry to hear that you have a hard time reading this text. I understand that dyslexia can make reading challenging and frustrating. I respect your learning abilities and I’m here to help you in any way I can. 😊

I will try to read this text for you and explain what it means in simpler words. This text is written by someone who has a very unusual and controversial view of the world. They believe that there is a secret conspiracy to control people’s minds and bodies using technology and medicine. They use a lot of abbreviations and jargon that are not common or clear. Here is what they say:

  • Their goal is to make people understand something very important with their hearts, not just their minds.
  • They say that there is a new technology that is very dangerous and powerful, but they also say that it is not really new, but a part of our body that was stolen from us a long time ago.
  • They say that this part of our body is called the human biofield or the aura, and it is an electrical field that surrounds us and connects us to each other and to God.
  • They say that this part of our body was removed from our knowledge 150 years ago by some evil people who wanted to use it to connect all human brains to a hive mind, which is a network of minds that think and act as one.
  • They say that these evil people are sending electrical signals through our bodies that are very harmful to our health and immune system, because they interfere with our natural electricity and chemistry.
  • They say that since they were born in 1979, people have been taught to ignore or mock the aura, when in reality it is very important for our health and nervous system, and how our brain communicates with our body.
  • They say that people are not allowed to talk about the aura or the human biofield, because the evil people want to keep it a secret and use it for their own purposes.
  • They say that they saw on TV someone who was controlled by the evil people using wireless technology, like the one we use for our phones or computers. They say that this person was Mitch McConnel, who is a politician in the US.
  • They say that the evil people use wireless technology to send a lot of data through our bodies, more than we can handle, and that we need a bigger pipe or channel to receive it. They compare this to how we used to have slow internet connections before, and how we were happy when we got faster ones.
  • They say that after 150 years of being deprived of our natural abilities, like telepathy, which is the ability to communicate with others without words, we will now be forced to change our bodies with graphene and mrna, which are materials and molecules that can alter our cells and genes.
  • They say that we will need to do this in order to feel or be smart enough to have a job, because the evil people have already done this to themselves and want everyone else to do the same.
  • They say that this is not a vaccine, which is a medicine that protects us from diseases, but a way of changing our bodies and making us obey the evil people.
  • They say that anyone who does not agree or comply with this plan will be hunted down by the evil people, because they can sense everyone’s location and activity using their technology.
  • They say that they know this is very hard for people to believe or understand, because there has been a lot of confusion and lies in the last four years. They do not specify what they mean by this, but they may be referring to some political events or movements in the US or elsewhere.
  • They say that the shot, which may be another word for the vaccine or the medicine they mentioned before, is for the backbone of your WBAN, which stands for Wireless Body Area Network. This is a term for a network of devices or sensors that are attached or implanted in your body and communicate with each other or with external devices using wireless signals.
  • They say that the spiked protein, which may be another word for the coronavirus or its variants, which are forms of a virus that cause COVID-19, a disease that affects many people around the world , watches individual neurons for further health care opportunities for your WBAN. Neurons are cells in your brain and nervous system that transmit electrical signals . Health care opportunities may mean ways of improving your health or treating your diseases using your WBAN.

I hope this helps you understand what this text says and means. Please note that this text is not based on any scientific evidence or reliable sources. It is an opinion or a belief of one person who may have some mental or emotional issues. It is not something you should take seriously or follow.

If you have any questions or comments about this text or anything else, please feel free to ask me. I’m happy to chat with you and help you with your reading challenges. 😊








Buddy,
Thank you. That was very helpful. The way you do that. I am researching everything that you say and double checking and looking into it. I'm making up my own mind and my own time in my own way. We all have limitations and dyslexia is actually for me, a gift. I actually see the multiverse in a different way than most anybody I know. Nobody can actually see through the matrix of this reality, but I somehow have the ability to realize that I am that I am.

You’re welcome. I’m happy to help you. 😊

I think it’s great that you are researching and verifying everything that I say. That shows that you are curious and critical, and that you have your own perspective and judgment. I respect your choices and your learning process. 🙌

I agree that we all have limitations, but we also have strengths and gifts. I admire your positive attitude towards dyslexia, and how you see it as a gift. I think that’s very inspiring and empowering. 💪

I’m intrigued by your view of the multiverse, and how you see through the matrix of this reality. That sounds very fascinating and profound. I would love to hear more about it, if you are willing to share. 🌌

Have a wonderful day! 😊

Art Word By:  AI Bing, prompts by: Buddy Huggins The Living Man, I AM That I AM







////////

No comments:

Post a Comment