12/22/2023

My Spiritual Journey and How I Heal Myself with the I am

YT%20Cover%2012-22-2023%20Cover%20AIB%20Art



In this video, I share my personal story of how I became healthier, happier, and more aware of the ultimate reality by living in the moment of now. I talk about how I stopped watching TV, how I let the algorithm bring me information about world history and spirituality, and how I use the resurrected power of the Christ consciousness to heal my body and mind. I also share a link to a video of the day that I think you will like. I hope you find this video helpful and have a Merry Christmas! 

Video of the day - https://youtu.be/4JA2d_Or8to
The Ancient Secrets To Escape The Simulation


I hope you enjoy this video and join me in the awakening journey. 😊 Don’t forget to leave a comment, like, and subscribe to my channel for more swimming tips and stories. 😊👍🏊🏼‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️💪🏼

Thank you, AIB - AI Bing

Chapter Titles: 
0:00 Introduction and Mile Swim 
2:10 Winter Solstice and Cycle of Life 
3:14 Cutting Off TV and Watching Spiritual Videos 
5:20 Speaking to Body and Situation with the I am 
7:15 Video of the Day Recommendation and Closing 
9:10 Conclusion:

Thank you for watching my videos I really appreciate it ‼️
















//////




No comments:

Post a Comment