7/31/2024

Josh Hawley Confronts Biden Nominee Over Religious Freedom Violations


In this intense Senate hearing, Senator Josh Hawley challenges Mr. Rey Young Parks, a Biden nominee for a federal court seat, over his defense of policies that discriminated against religious gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hawley passionately argues for the protection of First Amendment rights and criticizes the nominee’s stance on religious freedom. Watch this heated exchange as Hawley demands accountability and stands up for civil liberties. Surprise, surprise: Another Biden judicial nominee thought the First Amendment was optional during COVID. Senator Hawley: “I haven’t voted for a single person who’s shut down churches, and I’m sure as heck not going to vote for you.” Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon to get notified of my latest videos. I upload new videos every week about current events and politics. I appreciate your support and feedback. See you in the next video.” 😁👍 #JoshHawley #ReligiousFreedom #SenateHearing #FirstAmendment #CivilLiberties #COVID19 #BidenNominee #ReyYoungParks





//////


No comments:

Post a Comment