8/23/2024

Bicycle Ride Adventure: Weather Predictions, Woolly Bears, and Tennessee’s New Law


Join me on my bicycle ride through Rogersville on this beautiful Friday, August 23rd, 2024. 🚴‍♂️ In this video, I explore the local sights, including a quick stop at McDonald’s and a construction site with some interesting red clay. 🌀️ I also dive into some fascinating topics: Weather Predictions: Discover how woolly bear caterpillars, or as I like to call them, “Willy Burgers,” are believed to predict the severity of the upcoming winter. πŸ› Tennessee’s New Law: Learn about the recent bill passed in Tennessee that bans the intentional release of airborne chemicals, often referred to as “chemtrails.” 🌧️ Plus, I share my thoughts on swimming at the OC and the upcoming pool maintenance. 🏊‍♂️ πŸ“… Date: August 23, 2024 πŸ“ Location: Kum & Go Rogersville Missouri Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more adventures and interesting finds! 🚴‍♂️πŸ“Ή✨ Thank you for watching and supporting my channel! If you have any topics, you’d like me to cover in future videos, leave a comment below. Have a wonderful day! 🚴‍♂️πŸ’ͺ Discover how connecting with our inner selves and recognizing our identity in Christ can lead to lasting fulfillment. Plus, check out the new roof addition I came across! 🏠✨ Don’t miss this inspiring journey! #Ozarks #ozarkmo #BuddyHuggins #BicycleRide #CyclingAdventure #WeatherPrediction #WoollyBearCaterpillars #TennesseeLaw #Chemtrails #Geoengineering #OutdoorExploration #BikeLife #NatureRide #EnvironmentalAwareness #SwimmingJourney #ConstructionSite #LocalSights #RogersvilleRide




















///////



No comments:

Post a Comment