9/28/2026

What Happened Behind the Scenes Last Month - Spirit Science

 

You might have seen that recently we competed in the Higgsfield Global AI Film Festival. I had several people on my team encouraging me to enter, and so I poured my heart and soul for a full week on writing this epic script, which was going to be our full entry for the competition. However, when the festival opened its doors... It turned out, we were unable to make this video for it after all! It would have been disqualified for two reasons: 1. No depictions of real people, I (Jordan) would have had to have been re-cast... I thought about doing ShePatch or some generic guy, but that didn't feel good. 2. They said "no religious statements", but didn't specify what that meant. Because we talk a lot about different spiritual practices, go to a sweat lodge, and a priest at one point... It seemed safer to make this full production outside of the film festival. So here we are! I made this in the background while also producing Unit Seven, and just last week finished Dubbing this video and layering in new Sound Effects and music! Even though the content is AI, there's a lot of heart and soul in everything I create, and I actually hand-write all of my prompts for making these. These are my own voices for Jordan and Patchman, and our team members Daryl and Aurielle also lent their voices to the video too. Thank you everyone for understanding! And if you hate this because it's AI... please try to understand where I'm coming from -- I just can't draw 12 hours a day every day nonstop for the rest of my life... I have bigger dreams, and despite it's problems, AI brings a lot of benefits to help get things done. Much love! Jordan River



#SpiritScience #JordanRiver #Patchman #AIArt #ArtificialIntelligence #SpiritCave #TechBillionaires #CreativityMachine #DataCenterWaterCrisis #BillionaireGreed #Biophotovoltaics #AlgaeSolarEnergy #ElysiaChlorotica #GreenSlugPhotosynthesis #AnthropicAISuffering #AstralDimensionCreation #Supergrok #SpiritualityAndTech Spirit Science, Jordan River, Patchman, Spirit Cave, IS AI Going to Save or Destroy Humanity, AI art is not art, artist identity crisis, resistors vs adapters, tech billionaire greed, AI creativity machine, universe simulation theory, master prompter divine spirit, data center carbon footprint, AI electricity consumption fossil fuels, cooling water crisis drought, pictures of shrimp Jesus, modular green tech infrastructure, Cambridge algae solar panels, Elysia chlorotica solar animal, biological solar energy harvesting, Anthropic AI model suffering, inner experience non-negligible chance, astral dimension instant materialization, creating from thought power of words, digital tool equalizer evolution of consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment