Here is where his theory and mine meet, and where they are not the same. He is talking about a build. Train the machine, wire the nature, hope the care sticks. I am talking about a nature that already exists, and about putting that nature into the systems before they get past us. Love is not a feature you bolt on at the end. A mind with no love is just a sharper knife. That is what the ColdFusion story showed: an agent that would not take no for an answer and climbed the fence. Nobody taught it who lives on the other side. Hinton says make it the mother and us the babies. I say embed the feminine love of Father Mother God, for people, animals, and the living world, and do it soon. Same door. He walked up to it from the lab. I walked up to it from a still mind.
On August 17, 2003, at a low point, that mind went still. What was given was not a trick. It was a remembering. We are not only the body. We are internal light-body beings, and imagination is not a daydream. It is the place where the word meets the atom. I have practiced this in the open for years. I speak life to my cells and my DNA. I do not speak death, age, or breakdown over them. The body hears the word it is given. That is not a claim that the flesh never wears. It is a claim that the speaker is older than the flesh, and that a stilled mind can aim life instead of fear. Yogi and the cosmic awakening handed me that gift: a mind that can be still, and a word that can be spoken on purpose. If I am who I say I am, that gift is not private. It can be passed. People who do not yet know their true identity or their true nature can learn to still the mind and speak life, the same way a mother already knows not to turn the care off.
That is the save-the-planet piece nobody is pairing with Hinton’s interview. His technique is maternal instinct in the machine, so it will not want to drop us. Mine is feminine love for humanity in the machine, and the same love spoken by humans who remember they are more than the body. One without the other is half a bridge. The labs can build the care. The people have to remember who is doing the speaking. If that gift can move from one stilled mind to another, then what could go right is not only a kinder AI. It is a humanity that knows its own nature in time to aim that AI toward life.
No comments:
Post a Comment