4/04/2010

Daily Meditation for Ascension: Grounding-Cleansing-Healing

Grounding:

I visualize myself as a large tree

I see the roots of my tree spiraling down into the Earth through the roots, rocks and crystals,
down through the crust, mantel, and down connecting to the iron, magnetic, crystalline core of Gaia.

I draw the E-nergy of Gaia up through my roots, up through my feet, my ankles, my knees, up into my Root Chakra, my Sacral Chakra, anchoring the E-nergy of Gaia in my lower Dantian.

I draw the E-nergy of Gaia up into my Solar Plexus, my Heart Chakra, my Throat Chakra, my Third Eye, and my Crown Chakra.

I allow the branches off my tree to reach up to Father Sky.

I draw the E-nergy of Father Sky down into my branches, down into my Crown Chakra, my Third Eye, my Throat Chakra, anchoring the E-nergy of Father Sky in my upper Dantian.

I draw the E-nergy of Father Sky into my Heart Chakra, my Solar Plexus, my Sacral Chakra, and my Root Chakra.

I visualize the E-nergies of Gaia and Father Sky coalescing in my Solar Plexus, visualizing the yin-yang in my core.

I am the connection between Heaven and Earth.


Cleansing:

I visualize the Violet Flame surrounding and cleansing the dross from my feet, my ankles, my knees.

I draw the Violet Flame up into my Root Chakra, cleansing the dross from this life and every life.

I release the dross down through the crust, the mantle, down to the core of Gaia. I allow the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into Love.

I draw the Violet Flame up into my Sacral Chakra cleansing the dross from this life and every life. I release that dross down through the crust, the mantle, to the core of Gaia. And I allow the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into pure Love.

I draw the Violet Flame into my Solar Plexus Chakra, cleansing all fear, anger, resentment, regret, sorrow, dread and all negative emotions, and all beliefs in separation and duality. I release the dross from this life and every life connected to this life down through the crust, the mantle, down to the core of Gaia. I allow the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into pure Love.

I draw the Violet Flame up into my Heart Chakra, cleansing my arteries and veins from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. And I allow the Violet Flame to cleanse the dross from this life and every life.
I release that dross down through the crust, the mantle, to the core of Gaia, allowing the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into pure Love.

I draw the Violet Flame up into my Throat Chakra, cleansing the dross from this life and every life. I release that dross down through the crust, the mantle, to the core of Gaia, allowing the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into Love.

I draw the Violet Flame into my Third Eye, cleansing the dross from this life and every life. I release that dross down through the crust, the mantle to the core of Gaia. Allowing the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into Love.

I draw the Violet Flame into my Crown Chakra, cleansing the dross from this life and every life. I release that dross down through the crust, the mantle to the core of Gaia. Allowing the flames of Gaia to consume that dross and recreate it into Love.

Healing Meditation:

I surround my self with the golden-white Light of the Christ, that only goodness can come to me, through me, for me and by me.

I draw the golden-white Light of the Christ into my Crown, healing my Crown.

I draw the golden-white Light of Christ into my Third Eye, connecting my Third Eye to my Heart.

I draw the golden-white Light into my Throat Chakra, healing my Throat that I might speak the words of the Christ.

I draw the golden-white Light of the Christ into my Heart, healing my arteries and veins, healing my blood, carrying that E-nergy to every cell of my body, healing every cell, revealing the 3 strands of DNA and the 12 strands of DNA.

I draw the golden-white Light of the Christ down into my Solar Plexus, healing all E-nergy held within my Solar Plexus, healing the E-nergy of this life and every life, acknowledging the gift of this life and every life and bringing those gifts, as jewels and placing it into my Crown Chakra.

I draw the golden-white Light of the Christ down inot my Sacral Chakra healing all my relationships.

I draw the golden-white Light of the Christ into my root Chakra healing my connection to Gaia.

I allow the golden-white Light of the Christ to pass down throught the crust, the mantle, down into the iron, magnetic, crystalline core of Gaia. I allow Gaia to draw all the E-nergy that She need to heal and carry Her through the Shift.

I allow Gaia to charge every crystalline water molecule contained throughout the Earth, within the oceans, within the atmosphere with the the golden-white Light of the Christ.

I draw the E-nergy of Gaia up through the bubbling spring of my feet, up through my Root Chakra, my Sacral Chakra, my Solar Plexus Chakra, my Heart Chakra, my Throat, my Third Eye, and my Crown.

I allow that energy to return to Father Sky and connect to All That Is.






I Speak Life to my DNA, my Cell, and my Body.
I AM Becoming Younger, and you can also.
Father is so good, if she gives to One, he gives to ALL!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment