4/08/2010

Gregg Braden Oneness- Lucifer Loves you- Light and Darkness Expalined



Gregg Braden describe a vision which he experienced during his life. It showed him a cruel and evil devil slowly turning into a small crying child. This vision helped him to develop a theory of which a few ideas are given below: ...I believe that in my asking, I was shown an ancient truth regarding the worlds of light, dark, good, evil and life:

I saw that the force of darkness, Lucifer, is here as a result of an intentional choice, rather than the result of an accidental 'fall' from a previous state of grace. That the Archangel Lucifer has lived among us for nearly 200,000 years, for the sole purpose of 'anchoring' the extreme polarity of darkness, because you and I have asked for that polarity to find our strength. Using the power attained by becoming the highest of the high and the Brightest of the Bright, Lucifer holds our mirror of dark experience so that you and I may know ourselves in darkness, as well as in light. In the knowing, we find the power within ourselves as our truest nature of compassion. Where is the challenge of living compassionately in the light, when all that exists is light? It is light, referenced to dark, that draws from us our truest nature for our very survival. Is it possible that the Archangel Lucifer, in perhaps one of the greatest acts of compassion ever witnessed in our ancient memory, willingly gave and continues to give of himself as our personal mirror of darkness because he loves us so much? To find our balance we must know our extremes.

Who holds the extremes? Is it possible that, in his unconditional love for us, Lucifer has immersed himself into the very opposite of all the light that he had attained, to hold that possibility for us so that we may know ourselves in all ways? Could Archangel Lucifer love us that much?

...Lucifer showed me himself, trusting me to see and remember his innocence. As I saw him cry, I felt his loneliness. I sensed his loss and the separateness that he has endured for over 200,000 years. I believe that he is pleased to see our cycle nearly complete. I believe that he is tired and wants to come home. I sense that we all feel his longing for home to some degree. Lucifer's home and our home are one and the same!

http://www.greggbraden.com


Tags:
gregg braden lucifer good and evil light and dark walking between worlds essenes dead sea scrolls devil satan












Bookmark and Share




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment