5/24/2010

Be The Change, song By Gypsy Soul



I AM, Buddy Huggins, The Buddha from Mississippi ™
This movie clip has a cool song, call:
Be The Change, song By Gypsy Soul
The pics where taken, May 2010



I AM Finding my Bliss, and Becoming Younger and Younger.
Hear and Read This With an Open Mind.
This is REAL, the Awakening is Real.
One Must Know Who he or she IS.
"I AM" Awaken, to LOVE




By Speaking Life to my DNA, Cells and the Mitochondria cells.
I AM becoming Younger, I am becoming Lighter.
I eat very little food, mostly only food of Light, like Honey.


I AM learning to Live, On Liquid Light.


Speak life to your Cell, your DNA, your Body. See your self becoming younger, and you will. We are at the Time of Miracles,,, from here to 2012 ,,,, Every thought that you think has its own vibrational frequency.
YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzh_ut2M_bc


I AM the I AM, I am ,The Buddha from Mississippi ™




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment