9/01/2010

Buddy Huggins










Bookmark and Share

  • Check out Buddy's Facebook, YouTube channel, and Twitter feed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Speaking Life to my DNA, Cells and the Mitochondria cells. I AM becoming Younger, I am becoming Lighter. I eat very little food, mostly only food of Light, like Honey.
I AM, Buddy Huggins, The Buddha from Mississippi ™ This movie clip has a cool song, call: Be The Change, song By Gypsy Soul The pics where taken, May 2010
I am a, retired construction worker looking to see the world and experience higher levels of vibration. In order to continue my journey of self-awareness, I seek spiritually minded individuals and couple’s that either work in the arena of spirituality or those who are in tune with their spiritual being. I do not smoke or drink. I consider myself a calm and relaxed person. I enjoy the simple things in life, as well as being physically fit and healthy. I practice yoga, meditation, the healing arts, and feng shui. The physically activities that I enjoy include bike riding, swimming, and hiking. I respect the sanctity of a person’s home. The spiritual integrity of that home will be kept at its utmost highest vibration. I bring with me the love and knowledge that I have gained throughout my spiritual journey of self-awareness, as well as my positive vibrations and the ability to maintain a person’s living space in a healthy, balanced way. I bring with me also a level of respect for one’s home, pets, and garden. I enjoy the company of animals and communing with nature. I see animals as a spiritual being, both deserving of respect and love.

A Unique Way of Connecting

A Unique Way of Connecting A Personalized Service of Stewardship
I AM Finding my Bliss, and Becoming Younger and Younger. Hear and Read This With an Open Mind. This is REAL, the Awakening is Real. One Must Know Who he or she IS. "I AM" Awaken, to LOVE

By Speaking Life to my DNA, Cells and the Mitochondria cells. I AM becoming Younger, I am becoming Lighter. I eat very little food, mostly only food of Light, like Honey.
I AM learning to Live, On Liquid Light.

Speak life to your Cell, your DNA, your Body. See your self becoming younger, and you will. We are at the Time of Miracles,,, from here to 2012 ,,,, Every thought that you think has its own vibrational frequency. YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzh_ut2M_bc I AM the I AM, I am ,The Buddha from Mississippi ™
http://buddyhuggins.com/ http://spiritualhousesitters.com/

A Unique Way of Connecting

A Unique Way of Connecting A Personalized Service of Stewardship
Buddy Huggins,,, Send this post to your friends, it is real eazy to do. Use the link below. You will look like a blogger to them.
Bookmark and Share
  • Check out Buddy's Facebook, YouTube channel, and Twitter feed.

When you see this  Picture on FaceBook ,, I'll be Live!
Justin.tv, a live video streaming site, has announced a new feature that integrates its chat interface with Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace. Site founder Justin Kan says the integration is aimed at leveraging users’ status updates on social networking sites to encourage a social viewing experience. The new functionality lets viewers of any of Justin.tv’s 400,000 live streams log directly into their Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace accounts from the site. Once logged in, viewers can use a given site’s status updates to share what they’re watching with friends. For example, a Twitter user can tweet straight from one of Justin.tv’s chat windows, as well as view tweets of other users watching the same video stream. Likewise, Facebook and MySpace users can now update their status from Justin.tv, while also inviting friends to join them in watching the video stream.
Although Justin.tv’s newest integration isn’t viewable offsite (yet), Kan believes the integration of real-time conversation from popular social platforms like Facebook can add a lot of value to the site’s streams. Ultimately, it will be up to users to decide, but Kan seems to be on the right path. CNN has adopted a similar (and widely successful) approach with its real-time innaguration coverage on Facebook. Of course, if Justin.tv wants to replicate that success, it’ll need live streams that are at least equally compelling.

Greenville, Mississippi Water is Not Safe Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation

No comments:

Post a Comment