10/13/2010

The Great Gathering by FelipeSparx29


Hello, I am Felipe from FelipeSparx29 YouTube channel, I have made this short film as my own personal interpretations of the Great Gatherings intentions (13 of them in all) that can be found at http://thegreatgathering.org/images/T...

I hope this work inspires people to begin to process of not only helping & healing themselves, but the others around them. Co-creating a future so bright.. that everyone on this planet will need a pair of shades~~~

The brand new Great Gathering website is set to launch by November-December time frame.

http://thegreatgathering.org







After seeing these two find Love,  I set my self to find me a Love.
And I did.  Keep the Love Growing, your love change the World!


I AM Blessed and Have Much Faver™
Namaste


Buddy Huggins,,, Send this post to your friends, it is real eazy to do.
Use the link below. You will look like a blogger to them.






Bookmark and Share


  • Check out Buddy's Facebook, YouTube channel, and Twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment