12/08/2010

You're a Fucking Human Being - Joe Rogan


Someone took one of my rants from the podcast and put some cool music and autotune to it.  I really haven’t been posting many blog entries since I’ve been writing my book, so I thought I would share it here.

I’m still banging away on my book and diving deep into the river of my twisted mind to try to get all the stories out and get the ideas to rise and take form.  It’s a lot of work, but it’s a lot of fun too.  I’m enjoying the fuck out of it, and I can’t wait for you guys to take in the finished product.  No idea what the title is going to be yet, but it’s part autobiographical and part psychedelic inspired epiphanies and observations on this crazy life.  More to come, but for now please enjoy this youtube clip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment