12/07/2011

Christianity in a Nutshell

Uploaded by on Nov 30, 2011

Dan Barker summarizes the "good news" message of the bible in less than two minutes.

This is from his talk at Skepticon 4. The full video can be found here: http://youtu.be/dup6xkvj1S0

Subscribe to Hambone Productions for more great videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/HamboneProductions

This excerpt is provided under the guidelines of "Fair Use" in title 17 § 107 of the United States code. Such material remains the copyright of the original holder and is used here for the purposes of education, comparison, and criticism only.


Uploaded by on Jun 27, 2008
 
I like to start conversations. Feel free to discuss Christianity in the comments section.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, what part of that is false? I'm just taking observations that I found from a website and putting them into a video. And no, it's not hate speech because I'm not hating, lol. I almost didn't make this video, but then I realized... hey... it's my channel, I can make whatever I please! All of your Christianity related questions are ANSWERED!


Uploaded by on Mar 14, 2008
 
Christianity is a religion of peace!

THIS ONE IS TOO LONG,,,,,LOL


 Uploaded by on Jun 30, 2010
 
NOTE: I am not the person you are listening to. This video is my rendition of a rant done by magx01 done solely because I thought the original video needed some visual flare. All I did was put pictures to the words.

I do not own any of the images you see and I did not make any money off of this project. Any and all copyright images are property of their respective companies.




///////

No comments:

Post a Comment