2/03/2013

"I Magi Nation" By: Carlita Shaw


Imagination, is a key to infinite places in the universe, I am the Magician of my Nation, which means I am the master of my reality, I create my reality, Nation can translate to the reality around you, the world that you experience. You can regard the physical body which you use as a tool to perceive reality through, you can use the power of your imagination to heal the nation of your soul,  which is your body and mind, or you can use your imagination to take a journey of consciousness to other realities or dimensions.
You are the Creator and the Observer all at the same time, Imagination is part of consciousness, Imagination creates your reality,  consciousness creates everything that is possible into existence.  Quantum physics is only beginning to understand the complex infinity of how One can exist in infinite places, other lifetimes or dimensions at the same time as One is experiencing this life. Its possible we could be living multiple lives at any moment in time.  With the right guidance we can access information beyond our Imaginations between each of these lives, time is an illusion when we exist in a multidimensional universe.
Become the master of your Imagination and Consciousness by Realizing the power of your imagination, you are a Magician, you create that which you need to see and experience for your highest good, so go ahead and create what you want to experience to make your future even more wonderful than its already guaranteed to be!
Thank you

"I Magi Nation" By: Carlita Shaw
Be The Change Hypnotherapy

Published on Nov 27, 2012 By: ZAKANDWHATARMY
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE MESSAGE WITH AN IMMACULATE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SONG!!!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/328419/x/2309795?show_todos=true

less than a month to accrue funding then we do whatever we can with whatever we have so ANYTHING is appreciated & will be put towards making this video the 3rd eye opener it can & should be

This is an in-studio performance of "The God Fractal" by Zak & What Army? with the music production mastery of Vosto. The video is one-take, one-track that will be the main vocal take of the final recording. THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO OF THIS SONG. That is yet to be made & will be facemeltingly amazing.

If you have an upcoming event or online medium through which I can better spread this message, I can be reached for intergalactic inquiries at zakandwhatarmy@gmail.com
Feel free to share on your own private website or anywhere as long as credit is given to myself & Vosto.http://www.youtube.com/user/vo0sto0/videos?view=0&flow=grid


Lyrics:

It's a matter of importance to me
that you be lucid & aware of what your able to be
since I was able to see the lack of limits I've been infinite
& this is indiscriminate it isn't narcissistic,
arson isn't always meant to be destructive, it's an art form
this is my attempt to start the fire that makes you Art more
& logic less, cuz logic since the dollar has been off a bit
I'm offering a sentence that could bring you back to sanity
empathic but emphatically I plan to see you mastering
the art of Your existence so that everyone can benefit
then on & on fractally it blossoms into everything
& mindfully we intervene, I.E create reality

I used to hate this word but now I know it's definition
& I've learned to trust my family, I see all 7 billion
So I deem it time to DMT them all with this opinion
& I pray to my creators that just one of you will listen
(because)

The light & divine truth was always inside you
I'm here to remind you that you are
not what confines you, you've traveled through time to
arrive at this line & now you are
in a vessel designed to, invent & define truth
illusion divides you but you are
the limitless vine through which everything vibes to
I'm here to remind you that you are

I am the illuminati of my own reality
I am not of afraid of those who benefit from apathy
I am not a slave to any entity or anything
my mission as a cell is reconnecting us with everything
inevitably everything is bound to evolve
cuz that's the nature of the fractal that were all so involved in
revolving round a nucleus that nuclearly powers us
but I've comprised a theory that suggest we really power IT
see power is the act of understanding what you're standing on
this is not the planet I was bore from though the mastodon
is part of me I'm partially a particle lost in time & space but I'll remember when they're blasting me off
that I am everything
free from the pendulum I may never be
but I control my darkness just enough to make a friend of it
addendumless my bible is remembering the ultimate
then every channeled verse is holy text because we come from it
& every son & daughter is my bleeding hearted counterpart
so I will find the others & remind them that we have a heart
your part of god whenever you remember & Im sure now
endeavoring forever on the quest showing more how...

Something about god...



////////





No comments:

Post a Comment