10/19/2013

Bikram Yoga Westheimer Houston Inc. Posture Clinic With Cindy Criswell



Posture Clinic Bikram Yoga 

Westheimer  Yoga Houston Inc.


Cindy Criswell -- Yoga Instructor - Certified Bikram Yoga Instructor, Bikram Yoga College of India, 2004  E-Mail is:   ccriswell@gmail.com


Posture clinics help you gain a better understanding of each posture. During the clinic, you get to observe, ask questions, and work on different postures. You will gain a better understanding of the mechanics and the benefits of each posture. You will also get tips and corrections that will improve your overall practice. All 26 Bikram yoga postures and breathing techniques will be covered. All levels are welcome and encouraged to participate. This is a great way to take your practice to the next level whether you are new or have been practicing for years. Hope to see you on Oct. 19 in the hot room!

About Cindy Criswell journey into,  Bikram Yoga started in January of 2002. I instantly knew that Bikram Yoga would be a very useful tool to create balance in my life. I began to understand that the yoga was helping me stay grounded and connected mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through the practice I continue to grow and learn about myself while strengthening, stretching and challenging my body. As a teacher, I guide my classes with the intention of creating a safe space for my students to discover  more about themselves as they continue on their own individual journeys. Bikram yoga continues to challenge me on many levels and has been one of the  significant influences that continuously helps me gain a deeper  understanding and insight to all aspects of my life. As I continue to grow  in my own understanding and awareness, I have the opportunity to share the  wonderful   benefits of a Bikram yoga practice with so many amazing people. I look forward to seeing you in the hot room with "your happy smiling face"!!



About
Bikram Yoga Westheimer Houston Inc.   https://www.facebook.com/BikramYogaWestheimerHouston

12350 Westheimer Rd. Suite E
Houston, Texas 77077

Description
We offer Bikram's beginner class 7 days a week in a newly redesigned studio!

Class Schedule
Monday - Thurs 7:30am, 9:30am, 4:30 pm, 6:30pm and 8:15pm and 5:30am only Tuesday and Thursday
Friday 7:30am, 9:30am, 4:30pm and 6:30pm
Saturday 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am and 4:30pm
Sunday 7:30am. 9:30am, 11:30am and 4:30pm

Classes added regularly. Right now we are offering a new student package of one week unlimited yoga for $25, two weeks unlimited yoga for only $49 and one month unlimited $89. Please check www.bikramyogawest.com for information.






Road to the Ironman Triathlon - ONE MILE AT A TIME  http://astore.amazon.com/road_to_the_ironman_triathlon-20

http://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/IAmBuddyTheBuddhaFromMississippi
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/362205860   

Running, Cycling, Swimming, Triathlon, Cross Training, Weight Training.
Find Bikes, Cycling Clothing, Bike Parts & Bike Shoes Or Your One Stop Shop Bike Store. E-Stores, Brands, New Items, Bikes Frames, Bike Parts, Components, Tires, Tubes Wheels, Cycling Clothing, Shoes Pedals, Helmets, Sunglasses, 

Motivation Personal Achievements
Blog  buddyhuggins.com/
Facebookhttps://facebook.com/buddyhuggins
Twitter@buddyhuggins

Bio
I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is not cooperating.  

By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha   : )





///////





No comments:

Post a Comment