3/08/2017

It Is Possible to Heal the Body with the Mind





It Is Possible to Heal the Body with the Mind, and There Is Scientific Proof to This

The mind is the control center of the human being, even more so than you know. The mind can make decisions, learn new things and feel emotions — it can also heal the body. You heard it right, the mind can completely and utterly destroy all signs of disease from the body.

One of the worst things to hear from your doctor is that you have a serious illness. The plans will be altered and your life will now revolve around treatments and medications, right? In most cases, this scenario proves to be true. In those few cases, this couldn’t be further from fact, especially if you know how to think correctly.

In case you didn’t know, and chances are, you didn’t, you can heal yourself with thought alone. The myths of this aren’t myths at all. There is proof to this idea.

Source:  Author: Sherrie

http://gostica.com/spiritual-lifestile/it-is-possible-to-heal-the-body-with-the-mind-and-there-is-scientific-proof-to-this/

I know this to be true in my life.  ~ Buddy Huggins





Amazing Transformation by Speaking Life to My Cells Dna and Atoms - Now in 15 Languages
http://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/2013...
I will help you with CC closed caption subtitles, for your video! 
Do you wont CC closed caption subtitles, on your videos!
Hit me UP! And I will Hook you UP! buddyhuggins@gmail.com
662-626-7666
Lets do a YouTube Collaboration

My Amazing Transformation has been so much fun to live.
Eating The Sun Sungazing How It Works - with Buddy Huggins
https://www.facebook.com/IAmBuddyTheB...
Sungazing: Why I Stare At The Sun | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database
http://www.in5d.com/sun-gazing.html

PLEASE NOTE: This sungazing information is for educational purposes only. We do not recommend sungazing to anyone. If you are considering sun gazing, please research this as much as possible.
Sun gazing. Sounds crazy doesn't it? Doctor's warn you about how dangerous the sun is, and how harmful it can be to your health. They recommend we wear sun screens, and shades, and limit our exposure. People complain about skin cancer, sun damage, and sun blindness, and yet all of these things have little to do really, with the sun.
Studies have shown that exposure to sunshine aids the healing of melanoma, and non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Research indicates it could be an aid in other cancers also. It seems that vitamin D directly from the sun, is an excellent healing agent.

Motivation Personal Achievements
Blog buddyhuggins.com/
Facebook; https://facebook.com/buddyhuggins
Twitter@buddyhuggins

Bio
I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is not cooperating. 

By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha : )

Before and After

Amazing Transformation by Speaking Life to My Cells Dna and Atoms - SUN GAZING HOW IT WORKS Support Me Here At This Link
https://www.paypal.me/BuddyHuggins

//////


No comments:

Post a Comment