12/29/2018

Is En ki “Locked out” from Earth?




Acronyms used in our videos: AIF = Alien Invader Force BLA = Between Life (Lives) Area CD = Codependent CF = Central Fire DF = Divine Feminine Narc = Narcissist OBE = Out of Body Experience RV = Remote Viewing/Remote Viewer)

Wes Penre Productions Presents:Interviews with Wes Penre [http://wespenre.com]



Interview #1:Robert Stanley Interviews Wes Penre
[Original Interview at, http://www.unicusmagazine.com/Insightful_Interview.htm] 
Reposted here by Wes Penre, Friday, Sep. 2, 2016

Download this interview in PDF
by right-clicking on the icon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert Stanley
Robert Stanley, UNICUS
Wes Penre
Wes Penre

UNICUS: I suspect there was an important moment, or moments, of clarity that caused you to see beyond your research as the editor of Illuminati News to the bigger picture regarding humanity’s hidden history. What was it that inspired you to devote so much time and energy to researching and writing the Wes Penre Papers and exposing the Alien Agenda in such dramatic detail?

WES PENRE: I posted the first articles on the Illuminati-News.com web site in 1998. Since then, it's been an amazing journey all the way up to now [July 2016]. And when I look back, I am surprised to see how seamlessly one learning lesson has led to another. I knew some about the ET situation already when I began editing Illuminati News, and I dedicated a section to that topic, but I was just in the beginning stages of learning about the truly amazing complexity of what we're facing with the ET issue.

To answer your question, the turning point came when I found two essays online, co-written by Dr. A.R. Bordon, a retired quantum physicist (now deceased), who together with a few other scientists formed the "Life Physics Group California" to explore and expose the ET issue—more specifically, the "Anunnaki issue." I posted these two essays on my blog and they are still there. One is named "The Link" and the other is named "Between the Devil and the Returning Rock".
Shortly after publishing these two essays, I was contacted by Dr. Bordon, who thanked me for posting them. He wanted them distributed as broadly as possible, and I had a fair number of visitors to my web site. Dr. Bordon and I began to communicate, and I learned that he and his group of quantum scientists apparently were in physical contact with some of the "Anunnaki," whom I most commonly call the "Alien Invader Force" (AIF) in my papers and in my new book:

I learned a lot from my discussions with Dr. Bordon, and some of it was used to create the "Wes Penre PapersThe First Level of Learning." This had a lot to do with the "Anunnaki issue," as Dr. Bordon sometimes called it. I had read Zecharia Sitchin years before that, but when I started digging deeper into ancient mythology, I found a totally different story emerging than the one Sitchin had given us in his "Earth Chronicle Series." Therefore, one major catalyst that made me look deeper into this subject was my discussions with Dr. Bordon. Our conversations inspired me to begin to seriously research the "Anunnaki enigma."
The Second through Fifth Level of Learning in my Papers are the results of my diving deeply into the ancient texts that are available to us. I was analyzing and then reanalyzing them and reaching some interesting conclusions. I found that there are hidden stories within the stories, and that the real connections could not be made until these subtle stories, hidden in plain sight, were found. The ancient texts were often dictated to a scribe by the "gods" themselves (the AIF), so the AIF decided what was going to become our history and what was to be excluded (and or altered). It's a trademark of the gods that they want to hide the truth in plain sight (the Global Elite do the same thing). You have to be willing to look at what is really there below the surface, and not focus only on what is obviously on the surface, in order to get a more complete story.



ALSO SEE THIS PAPER:
"Synthetic Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind
--A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond"
 -by Wes Penre, 2016
[http://wespenre.com

 
Download this entire book in pdf
Right-click on the icon

https://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-AI/Introduction.htm



////////


No comments:

Post a Comment