3/20/2019

Your Mind Can Transform Your Body and Cure Everything



This is one of our old robot narrated videos completely redone with new videography and human narration.






I AM Speaking Life to my Cells & DNA Life is just to funny! I have turned 10 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am. I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA. I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete. Specialize in decathlon triathlon. And I'll be darned if my body is not cooperating. By the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous! I am second intention to run a Ironman Triathlon in the next year and, I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old. "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." ~ Buddha : )

I was asked how do I speak Life to my Cells, my Atoms and DNA?  And how doing this has enable me to become younger and healthier and stronger.

It is a knowing that I was given. My mind become still. So still, that I was able to see without my eyes. I started to see with my heart. Forgiving is then was what I started doing. I forgave myself, for not knowing that I was the one, The only one that had ever hurt me my whole life. I could see that I had never been victim. So within that instance I was able to collapse time. Somehow I was given the gift to time travel in my own life and heal it. This only lasted for a short time. I am so blessed to have this at happened to me. If this has happened to me it can happen to you or anyone that can hear these words. My Awakening happened the night that I had reached the end of me, I was ready to leave this world. But instead of taking my own life I was given life. August 17th 2003 I woken with my mind so still, I was able to start living a my life knowing there was no time, but only this present moment. In a nutshell we become what we say we are.


I AM Finding my Bliss, and Becoming Younger and Younger.
Hear and Read This With an Open Mind.
This is REAL, the Awakening is Real.
One Must Know Who he or she IS.
"I AM" Awaken, to LOVE




By Speaking Life to my DNA, Cells and the Mitochondria cells.
I AM becoming Younger, I am becoming Lighter.
I eat very little food, mostly only food of Light, like Honey.

I AM learning to Live, On Liquid Light.

Speak life to your Cell, your DNA, your Body. See your self becoming younger, and you will. We are at the Time of Miracles,,, from here to 2012 ,,,, Every thought that you think has its own vibrational frequency.
YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzh_ut2M_bc


I AM the I AM, I am ,The Buddha from Mississippi ™ 

///////



No comments:

Post a Comment