8/08/2019

Return to Limitlessness By: Sayvoltha Sees



This video was created from a life changing vision I had in 2003 that helped me understand that our true origin is being unlimited in every way.  We were not created (who we really are, not the bodies that we are living in right now) as we have always been and will always be.  We can never die and can't even get hurt.  IF  you choose to watch it all the way through, you will see what awaits all of us IF we will do our inner work!  I was able to actually see it and FEEL IT.. WOW.. more addictive than anything I have ever experienced!  True FREEDOM is having NO RESTRICTIONS!

I made a story out of a vision I had in 2003 in which I was shown why we are here and what this is all about..  Very Powerful and Most Moving...  Sit Down and Hang On !

Special thanks to Dominic for the fantastic work she had done on this video. 
 You ROCK, Girl !
https://www.fiverr.com/inbox/ddcura

All footage and graphics are public domain, and not copyrighted.


Sayvoltha Sees


View this post on Instagram

Return to Limitlessness By: Sayvoltha Sees https://buddyhuggins.blogspot.com/2019/08/return-to-limitlessness-by-sayvoltha.html This video was created from a life changing vision I had in 2003 that helped me understand that our true origin is being unlimited in every way. We were not created (who we really are, not the bodies that we are living in right now) as we have always been and will always be. We can never die and can't even get hurt. IF you choose to watch it all the way through, you will see what awaits all of us IF we will do our inner work! I was able to actually see it and FEEL IT.. WOW.. more addictive than anything I have ever experienced! True FREEDOM is having NO RESTRICTIONS! I made a story out of a vision I had in 2003 in which I was shown why we are here and what this is all about.. Very Powerful and Most Moving... Sit Down and Hang On ! #awaken #conscious #awareness #enlightenment #Empowering #teachings #metaphysical #esoteric #timeless #truths #transformational #shifting
A post shared by Buddy Huggins (@buddyhuggins) on



//////



No comments:

Post a Comment