12/30/2019

Why I still do the WIM HOF METHOD! By: Sky Life




One of the most common questions I get asked is this: "Sky, do you still do the Wim Hof Method?" So in this video, I answer that question! Spoiler alert - YES! I absolutely do. In this video, I share why the Wim Hof Method has become an integral part of my life for both my physical and mental wellbeing. Almost one year ago, I went to Poland for the making of Yes Theory's documentary Frozen Alive, where we did extreme cold training to become "superhuman" with the Iceman Wim Hof. This experience was absolutely wild. I learned so much from it and it truly changed my life forever. It was one of the most physically and mentally challenging things I've ever done, and since then, I have continued to use the Wim Hof Method in my life! Besides keeping my immune system strong and my inflammation levels extremely low in the body, it makes me mentally strong! In this video, I share the benefits of the Wim Hof Method and why this is such an important part of my life now. CHECK OUT THE WIM HOF METHOD! https://www.wimhofmethod.com/



//////



No comments:

Post a Comment