2/25/2020

Blake Olsen asked her to marry him and she said yes!!! ~ I just Love seeing this video! ~ BH


Meet my friends,  Blake Olsen and Hilary Rose Huffman.  I just Love seeing this video!  He asked her to marry me and she said yes!!!
On this day three years ago I met the love of my life Hilary Rose Huffman ❤️.
Image result for blake olsen kiteboarding

Recently we were in Puerto Rico on a surprise trip she planned for my birthday. On our last day I asked her to marry me and she said yes!!! From the moment I met her I knew she was very special and we’ve been inseparable ever since. There have been very few days that we’ve been apart and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. We are just getting warmed up!
Image result for blake olsen kiteboarding
We’ve traveled the world to 17 countries and road tripped around America multiple times. We plan to travel the entire world together enjoying the cultures and people of every part of this planet. She is the most kind, down to earth and positive person I have ever met and I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world. Back in Egypt last spring we somehow got ourselves into a mock wedding ceremony ordained by our good friend Omar. It caught us by surprise and made us a little uncomfortable at the time but I can now say that now we are officially ready! Much love ❤️💍🙌🏼
Image result for blake olsen kiteboarding
Image result for blake olsen kiteboarding
Blake Olsen asked her to marry me and she said yes!!!


///////



No comments:

Post a Comment