2/29/2020

Words of : Auriel Clary Feb 29, 2020


Words of :  
Auriel Clary

I began to start picking up patterns in the field, from every aspect of my experience after the September equinox this year, as our collective consciousness tends to go into a free "fall" approaching the winter solstice. I watched as dynamics began to accelerate, picking up in October, then November, and so on... It's been raising serious red flags for me, to where I began looking at the news again, especially going through real time astronomical and geologic data across the board.
I watched as my community faltered into forgetfulness and human behaviors manifesting in the most peculiar of ways. Earthquakes hit, and the moronic behavior begin winning awards in the halls of stupidity and greed, on a global scale, with so many saying in the streets "I am mad as hell, and I am not going to take this anymore." So many glimpses into other realities, I could see the foundation of our fragile constructs about to crumble upon their feet. I was so sure a massive economic recession, yet alone depression, is around the corner.
Little did I know initially that a pandemic would kick off. When the first reports came out of China in early January, it caught my attention. Something deep in my intuition did not feel good. I have paid extremely close attention to this for almost two months now. Extremely close. Not in a doom dayer's sense or fearful of what is to come, even though it does hit a point in my heart ever sharply.
Most in particular is the psychology in all this. Humanity in my opinion is at an all time high of emotional suppression and we are literally destroying ourselves in compounding cycles of self-sabotage. Conspiracy theories have run amok over the past decades since 9/11, that even many of what can be seen as critical free thinkers IMHO, have fallen victim to the confusion and delusion of the world. Less than what I can count on my hand are the people who I have been able to effectively and intellectually communicate with on the subject of Coronavirus since this became a story up until only a few days ago, when the powers at be in the media (ie the CDC) broadcasted it to everyone to where now it's a "thing" cause the media said it's now a thing. Again, I have only five fingers.
I can talk about metaphysics to the end of creation. I am an eternal optimist and will use every ounce of my love to bring forth beauty into this world which includes having to hold gnarly boundaries to a whole heap of certain individuals, and their shenanigans, and their karma they aren't looking at, who do not seemed to be as persistent to that beauty as me. There is a fine line between love and fear. Yet pervading throughout the conscious communities, and so many other communities as well, as it's all really honestly pretty unconscious these days, is where common sense still ain't that common.
I have been in multiple situations where something "traumatic" happens in a particular moment. And the group of individuals are sort of frozen in fear and disbelief while I am responding immediately to the situation.
I am by no means trying to separate myself from the many. I am bringing forth a reflection to wakefulness, ever conscious in our presence. I invite you to tune yourself to the stillness of your center, and free in your perception, to observe what is truly right before you.
This is a moment in time for us to be sharp and keen in our observation in the world around us. To allow thyself to receive thy knowledge from above and below as succinct in its simplicity as so applied to the present at hand. Your wounds and your passion are your fuel to bring forth change in what you know you believe in at the core of your being can be emanated as truth in this world. For the embodiment of a real human here on the earth plane meets it with absolute and authentic participation of the experience at hand.
The noble truths are your best friend if you are open to the all-win yes. The compassionate heart rings both firm and tender as we always invite in forgiveness with each other.
Yet this is a time to be strong. This is a time to be powerful in that in who you choose to embody. The kind of strength and power that brings to balance the masculine and the feminine in graceful union.
The external is ultimately just a game of Clue. It is you who make the decisions, and assume your power, or freely give it away. Trust yourself. Your inner guidance is your best friend, everything thereout is just a clue. When you overpower any aspect of the external, it will bite you in the ass. Guaranteed. Proper relationship within and thereout is your ticket to sailing in grace.
For this game called Earth is not for the faint-hearted. Please start treating family like family. That is all I ask. For we are about to enter quite the portal of an experiential shifting point, and I could drop a whole crazy sleuth of 3D facts of reality right now (way more than just the Coronavirus), as many people elsewhere are doing just so as we cherry pick around the disinformation. So I wanted to deliver a different form of entertainment to you on this thing called Facebook. I don't have to convince you of anything. You just have to slow down and shut up for one moment, yes, that mind that just wants to jabber and be jabbered at back, and instead listen to the world around you. Take off the sunglasses, open your eyes, and see clearly. You actually don't have to turn the news on to see the patterns in the themes that are playing out...
It's a big fucking deal what is unfolding on all levels. At least, from one perspective. From another, it's a really good game of Clue. Really good. So good it can actually be scary.
So yes, be positive and open to the infinite, and all realms in where our imagination can go. At the same time, please be somewhat realistic with your manifestations. Sometimes, you just got to go cut some wood, to heat your house. That magick my friends, is called willpower and common sense.
Again, family be nice to family. It's about time already. Bless.



///////




No comments:

Post a Comment