2/14/2023

I Choose Love over Fear. Why should you choose love over fear?



Choosing love over fear is a courageous act, and extends far beyond your romantic life.  Making this choice enough times sends a clear message to the Universe that you're ready to lead with your desires. That fear can take the backseat, because love is driving, today. 

Are we reliving loops?  By watching the events going on in this world shows that we are living in a loop system.  This world is not our home it is actually a matrix, holographic, it is a simulation.

"It is a knowing that I was given. My mind became still. So still, that I was able to see without my eyes. I started to see with my heart. It was then that I began forgiving. I forgave myself, for not knowing that I was the one, The only one that had ever hurt me my whole life. I could see that I had never been a victim. So, within that instance I was able to collapse time. Somehow, I was given the gift to time travel in my own life and heal it. This only lasted for a short time. I am so blessed to have had this happen to me. If this has happened to me it can happen to you or anyone that can hear these words. My Awakening happened the night that I had reached the end of me, I was ready to leave this world. But instead of taking my own life I was given life. August 17th 2003, I awoke with my mind so still, I was able to start living my life knowing there no time, there is only this present moment, and realized that we become what we say we are." Choose Love over Fear Is The Spiritual Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N




No comments:

Post a Comment