1/17/2017

10 Christ Like Figures Who Pre Date Jesus


 Now in 15 Languages SEE  CC
                
  
Buddy Huggins 


I recently watched the documentary #Zeitgeist (Part 1) as well as Bill Maher’s movie Religulous.
Now in 15 Languages SEE CC

Both made mention of claims often made that there are many stories that predate Jesus but have striking parallels. I decided to follow up on these claims and see what kind of information was out there to substantiate these assertions.

I found several websites run by Christians who obviously disputed all claims of any parallels to the life of Jesus.

I also found several interesting books on the subject, such as The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors: Christianity Before Christ by #KerseyGraves, and The #ChristConspiracy, and Suns of God: #Krishna, #Buddha and Christ Unveiled by Acharya S.
As a non-christian, I am approaching this topic purely as an interested observer. I am assuming half of the people who read this will automatically say the claims are false and the other half will say they are true. The truth I found is that it is difficult to know for sure.

Source: #In5D
http://in5d.com/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/


I will help you with CC closed caption subtitles, for your video!
Do you wont CC closed caption subtitles, on your videos!
Hit me UP! And I will Hook you UP!  buddyhuggins@gmail.com
662-626-7666

#consciousness, #Religion, #Jesus, #Christianity, #Horus, #Atheism, #Deity, #Krishna, Sixteen #CrucifiedSaviors, Atheist, #JesusChrist, #Buddha, #DavidWilcock Info, Christ-Like Figures, movie Religulous, documentary #Zeitgeist, #Christ Unveiled,

/////


No comments:

Post a Comment