6/08/2017

Recipe By Dr. Rhea Mehta - Supercharged 5-minute Raw, Vegan Breakfast Recipe




Recipe By Dr. Rhea Mehta - Supercharged 5-minute Raw, Vegan Breakfast Recipe   http://livingrhea.com/   ~    https://www.facebook.com/drrheamehta/

In this video, I demonstrate how to stir up a quick and healthy all-natural breakfast parfait. Prepared the night before and tossed into a mason jar, this raw, vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free breakfast recipe is the epitome of grab-and-go.

WELCOME TO LIVING RHEA!   #raw #vegan #veganrecipe #health #smoothie

My role is to help you unlock your healthiest potential, align with your intentions and become the master of your powerful mind.

Hi! I’m Dr. Rhea, a Bio-Toxicologist and Optimal Living Coach based in Toronto. I started my ‘health journey’ over a decade ago as a PhD student researching the harmful effects of the western diet and lifestyle on the body and studying the role of high-dose nutrient therapy in preventing and reversing disease.

In 2013 I founded Living Rhea, a health optimization and empowerment platform with a mission to guide changemakers to unlock their healthiest potential through a coaching program encompassing detoxification, functional nutrition, self-discovery and routine mastery.

In 2015 I founded Global Smoothie Day on October 3rd as an opportunity to embrace inclusive self-care, share evidence-based truths and clean recipes, and most importantly, offer communities an accessible, sustainable and playful entry into the world of healthy living.

Speaking of play, I also co-founded Camp Reset, an adult summer camp and digital detox along with 7 other Toronto-based community builders. Camp Reset is built on the pillars of play, connection and transformation. Check out the Impact section of this site to learn more about my social movements, including a clean living group I started on Facebook a few years ago, now with over 7000 members.

A contributor to the Huffington Post and Mind Body Green, today I speak internationally on topics such as optimal life design, nutrition hacks to boost productivity and performance, and my personal story of battling chronic disease and stepping into health leadership.

If you’re interested in working with me, check out that section, otherwise I encourage you to visit my blog page and get health inspired!

Published on Apr 25, 2014
In this video, I demonstrate how to stir up a quick and healthy all-natural breakfast parfait. Prepared the night before and tossed into a mason jar, this raw, vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free breakfast recipe is the epitome of grab-and-go.


//////


No comments:

Post a Comment