12/10/2023

How I Swam a Mile in 29 Minutes Using Michael Phelps’ Kick Technique

Clipboard17

In this video, I share how I used a kick technique that I learned from watching the world’s best freestyle swimmer, Michael Phelps, to swim a mile in 29 minutes. I explain how this technique works and how it can help you improve your swimming speed and endurance. I also share my personal story of how I applied this technique to my swimming and how it helped me achieve my goal. If you want to learn how to swim faster and better, watch this video and try out this technique for yourself. Don’t forget to leave a comment, like, and subscribe to my channel for more swimming tips and stories. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŠπŸΌ‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️πŸ’ͺ🏼 Thank you, AIB - AI Bing 

































//////

No comments:

Post a Comment