10/16/2024

Fall Colors & City Insights: Behind the Scenes with Buddy Huggins 🌳🍂

Hey everyone! Join me on the back deck of the Ozark Community Center as I soak up the fall colors and share my thoughts on the recent updates to our pedestrian passageways. In this behind-the-scenes video, I'll also show you how I edit my content using Clipchamp and Copilot. From the beautiful changing leaves to some serious talk about city projects, this video has it all!
*Topics Covered:*

Enjoying the fall foliage in Ozark, MO
My swimming routine at the Ozark Community Center
Discussing the graffiti-free paint on pedestrian passageways

Behind-the-scenes look at my video editing process
Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more content on fitness, nature, and community updates!






My response when

 refused to meet with us (and talk about the 400k+ voices demanding they remove dyes and BHT) 



////////


No comments:

Post a Comment