9/17/2010

Medicinal Green Juice 4 Body Transformation

Benefits of Green Juice.

Leading medical authorities, nutritionists, dietitians, and other known experts in the medical field recommend that we consume three to five servings of green leafy vegetables a day. No vitamin or medicine is a legitimate substitute. The healing elements that are found in green leafy vegetables are so powerful and synergistic, no combination of synthetic medicines or supplements could ever match their power.

Five main benefits of green foods are:

  • Chlorophyl
  • Trace minerals
  • Vegetable Protein
  • Enzymes
  • Alkalizing abilities

YOUTUBE VIDEO BLOG: The "MARCUS1974" Channel

Since Moving to Hawaii and ascending to a new level in Paradise.....I've also learned how to post a few video clips on YOUTUBE! So for those of you who would like to keep up with my blog, come and subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel. You'll see both my videos and the videos that I have "favorited" of information from all sorts of "wisdom healers".

Every now and then you'll see a few clips from TRACK events around the world. One of my favorite sports is Track and I'm currently pushing myself to be as fast as I possibly can...with SUPERFOODS & SUPERLIQUIDS as my only fuel!!

Thanks again for stopping by....if you have any comments, feel free to share on the Youtube Channel: Marcus1974.

Just click on the image below and you'll go there directly....or use this link:
www.youtube.com/user/Marcus1974






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment