1/14/2020

The Truth About Shadowbanning - #PropagandaWatch




SHOW NOTES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=34757 Are you subscribed to The Corbett Report on GooTube? Are you sure? Today on #PropagandaWatch we tackle the concept of shadowbanning on social media and the insidious nature of "the intelligent manipulation of the organized habits of the masses."

8/19/2018


My story of being censored on YouTube

Image result for shadowban buddy Huggins



This is just My story of being censored on YouTube. My ability to tell stories will evolve and continue to grow.   I am dedicated to become the best YouTuber that I can be.
I need your help like my video subscribe and leave a comment.
It will help.  Thanks for your help.  Like I say in this video,  my video will be getting better.  So be sure and click the "Bell" when you subscribe to get my latest videos.

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

~ Buddha   : )







//////



No comments:

Post a Comment